Friday, January 9, 1970
September 8th 1947 Monday
add language class and then breakfast the mush looked a little peculiar and elder Smith remark that something had happened to it he guessed he didn't think he'd made it quite right after a minute of detective work we discovered he'd use straight wheat germ for the mush boy was it potent we went to acting after breakfast it was a lovely day we attracted the district out at the end of semanario bond in the sticks out of the peperomia road that is we had a couple of fairly good contacts I got dizzy at one house and nearly had trouble but we started walking again soon enough and it passed away just before we decided to quit for the morning we decided to go clear to the end of our beat that was a mistake before we reach the last house we had passed the six kilometer mark on the highway we made a few pretty sharp jokes about how far out we were after lunch we had a gospel class then went to visit sister felber we had a nice visit but as usual I couldn't quite keep awake and I returned for supper after the visit another fencing attended a meeting at the church and with the mutual officers I spent the evening practicing songs with him for mutual make Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment