Thursday, January 8, 1970

30 August 1947 Saturday

I overslept until 8 this morning. Elder bow and left at 6:30 on the omnibus. Elder Jensen went down with him. Other Jensen and I went down to leave it Aria Geek known to sign the contract after breakfast. We partly finished, but need a witness. Right after lunch we all four went to the cine Avenida and saw was meliodas anyos dinosa vida. It was very good. it was the first movie I've seen in Brazil. It only cost 7 cruzeiros. Immediately after the show elder Jansen and I carry chairs back to the velocity oohs and order cows keys while elder pool and other Smith fool around of course, elder Smith was the junior companion. Today was mutual it went off fairly good. We didn't have a very good crowd, however. Matilda felber took charge. Elder Jensen and I teamed up and gave them a lot time with a guessing game. They couldn't catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment