Friday, January 9, 1970

September 4th 1947 Thursday

it was rainy almost all morning I got up at 6 and finished preparing my speech after breakfast we started to go tracking but discovered it was raining too hard I worked on what I will say at Sunday school next Sunday all morning we had lunch at Rachel's at noon it was a good meal as usual they really treat us wonderful after lunch we went to the police station to work on our cartoon has more but it was closed potato I don't know they must have figured out another holiday some way all afternoon I translated my speech on the Bible after supper we went visiting the first lady wasn't home so we tried another how their pool and Smith were already there and we're showing movies that was very embarrassing so we left and waited through the mud out to yata routes and had a very good visit I got a comb to from San Paulo today that puts my financial situation on top

No comments:

Post a Comment