Thursday, January 8, 1970

11 August 1947 Monday

Went house and furniture hunting again today with elder Jensen. We priced sheets, pillowcases, blankets and beds. We looked at an apartment about three blocks east of the post office. It rained about all day. during the afternoon I stayed here and in the pencil and studied. I typed up a list of a scriptures to study and then Mark them in my Portuguese Bible and the doctrine and covenants we had another pretty good meal at noon and Tito even bought elder Jensen and I each an extra piece of hamburger when we asked for more gravy. At night elder Jensen and I went to visit senora Gertrude cordero, but she wasn't home, so we returned. Elders bowing and pool are holding an English class tonight. I took my blue suit to the cleaners in the afternoon and the guy was very perturbed because we wouldn't let him use soap and water on it he was pretty dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment