Thursday, January 8, 1970
How about you 8th August 1947
I went after the milk for breakfast. The lady at the store on the corner probably thought I was nuts. I medley pointed at the milk and feverishly shook my head. She finally caught on, though. After language class, we all went house hunting again. After calling at a few places, and being hounded by horse blanket parentheses the negro that showed us the house on the hill and now wants 20 cruzados for his time and print the seas we told the agent for the love of the apartment on the hill to drop the contract. It still isn't definite, though. this evening we went to the nieces of Rachel's house and talked, sing, play the piano and had mate and refreshments. I suffered through the crap again. I can usually make sense out of the conversations now and I sometimes can make myself understood I happen to say that today is my birthday oh, and they all sing Happy birthday to me and Rachel spanked me. well one of the girls played quote it's been a long long time and quote barcelo remark that I looked blue. If you only knew. If he'd said homesick he'd have missed it, but as it was he hit it. we call quote horse blanket in quote that because that's exactly what he smells like. Elder pool and I ran into him twice in three blocks today. He came up to the room and we told him flatly we wouldn't pay him and he went off mad. I hope we hear no more for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment