Thursday, January 8, 1970
18 August 1947 Monday
elder Jensen and I had the kitchen duty today, so we got up and fix breakfast quick. Then we went to acting. It was a lovely morning not too warm or cold. We worked on Brewer presidente get you Leo Vargas play the calvary camp. We had a few nice visits and a couple of not-so-nice refusals. After tracking I rushed back to the apartment to start the fire and cut the vegetables for stew and elder Jensen went to town to get a couple of duplicate keys made of course, dinner was a howling success. After dinner I wrote a letter and then went to town to shop we also got the lumber for our guarda roupas. as soon as supper was finished we made a visit to the two tricks sister's place. We had a nice visit with Helen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment