Thursday, January 8, 1970

3 August 1947

Arose at 7. I showered, iron my suit and happened to remember I left half my stuff in South Paulo. we went to Sunday school and prepare the meeting house. It is just a little room in the side of a building. There is an attendance of 20 to 25 people. No one showed up. About 10:30 we decided no one would be there except the other Jensen, elder Bowen, and elder Gibson so we started meeting with only us three. We sing a song, I opened with prayer, and then we heard a knock on the door. A lady was there, sister segrest. So we forehead the sacrament song or elder Bowen fix the sacrament, then I pass the sacrament. Then other Jensen who is in charge of the meeting for his testimony, other Boeing for his, I bore mine and sister segrest for hers. We sang the closing song, other Jensen clothes with prayer, and that was that. We made reservations for the Porto alegre and join Villa elders who were coming through Tuesday, and had Chow. during the afternoon and evening, we visited Rachel, sister vellaccio, and the order cows keys. Then we returned to the pain song. At Rachel's I had my first try of mate. It was horrible. I didn't conceal my feelings for it much, so she gave me some cacao stuff instead. That wasn't much better, but I played like I liked it. Picky little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment