Friday, January 9, 1970
September 3rd 1947 Wednesday
Got up early and built a fire for breakfast we went out tracking. We sold a book of Mormon to a lady in our beat, also loaned a German book of Mormon to another lady. Then we started down the other side of the street it was a new area we found most of the people there congenial I tried my first house I kind of flopped I was unlucky enough to get a curious lady and when she asked a question I couldn't understand her so other Jensen had to take over we had a gospel class after lunch and then ran around a while concerning cortadas after supper we all four went over to are dock of the keys to help celebrate Lola's birthday. We played ping-pong then elder pool showed some movies after that was refreshments I ate cake and malts coffee till I thought I'd burst. Elder Smith couldn't tell them he didn't want to any and really got the works I had a good time and learned a little more Portuguese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment