Thursday, January 8, 1970

13 August 1947 Wednesday

Add language class and mush. Then I went to the leaving out of you with other Jensen to see about the contract. Then I packed ready for moving. all afternoon we were running around and doing odds and ends. It must have been quite a sight to see elders pool, Bowen and I riding through the city in our best close a top a couple of cards piled with our gear. I had about as much fun on that ride grinning at pedestrians as I've ever had on any ride before. we bumped along at about walking speed behind an old nag. My new apartment is nice it's on the middle floor, east side. It has three bedrooms, living room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen and maid's quarters. During the afternoon I stayed at the apartment while the others stopped chopped. we all retire early because the candles were getting short. Our new beds are nice, judging by other Brazilian beds, but a little short for me. When I stretch out, I hurt my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment