Thursday, January 8, 1970
24 August 1947 Sunday
Got up and cooked breakfast, then studied the sacramental blessing on the water.at Sunday school I administer the sacrament for the first time in Portuguese. I think I did pretty good. Other Jensen and I held a cottage meeting with Dona Paulina again. We began the book of Mormon. Her two youngest children had colds and looked pretty sick. It was raining all day and very cold, so it was no wonder, in that open house. I'm talking about that she is a good lady. Instead of just reading the first five chapters in the first book of nephi through once prior to the class she had read them three times. At church I again administered the water. Other Jensen wisdom mean speaker another Bowen gave a farewell speech. I was assigned to talk for church next Sunday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment