Thursday, January 8, 1970

15 August 1947 Friday

Alarm went off at 5:30. We got up, ate a quick breakfast, and left for pito guate. when we arrived there, we went to Rachel's house there, and made that our headquarters. We played a few games, went for a few walks, and sat around and eat, talked and slept all day.it was nice out there, and I think Brazilian kids are pretty decent. They are friendly, eager to please, and very generous. We returned about 8 PM. The train was a wood burner and it looked like the 4th of July all the time out the window. Sparks were flying everywhere. They came in under the doors and through the roads through the cracks.elder Jensen and I went by the post office after arriving at Cody Tiba. Then I made a trip to the farmacia for some vapor rub for elder Bowen. He stayed here sick all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment