Saturday, March 25, 1989

[Provo]

A temple session—I was real impressed with it. Sometimes it's greater than at other times. This one was a good one. We went with the Chapmans, then to BYU bookstore to return a book and pick up some stuff. I called National Rx Services and sent the Rxs to her which I got from the Dr. here. I also asked for $54 back, because they didn't fill our order right. Marian's hair appointment at 10:30, so I called Mike during it and found that there is difficulty with our income tax stuff. We talked a long time about it. Joe Palmer needs some stuff and we tried to figure out what all he needed. Also, Palmer tells us the IRS is wanting $2,100 more dollars for 1986 tax. A problem with the profit-sharing payoff from Bookcraft. We'll get it straightened out. Picked up some stuff at the drug store and returned to MTC. The evening was class, and I'm on my own now evenings. Whoopee!

No comments:

Post a Comment