Tuesday, March 7, 1989
[Provo]
This day completes our 2nd week. A rainy morning, but cleared in the pm. Almost all of the snow got washed away. A nice, mild afternoon, and nippy evening--great weather!! Classes all day. I finally got hold of the Rx people in Dallas to see where our Rx's are. They went to Huntington Beach. DMBA screwed things up! National Rx is trying to straighten it out. Saw an Elder Lewis today from Coolidge who knows our families. Had a devotional tonight. The GA visitor was Elder Melchin, who is a new 70. Afterward, we talked a bit with Joe and Doris Childers. He's a branch president here. A lingua vai indo. Está melhorando, e creio que serei pronto quando chega a visa. Marian está aprendendo bem, e tambem será pronto, eu acho. (Translation: The language is moving along, I believe that I will be ready when the visa arrives. Marian is learning well, and will also be ready, I think.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment