Monday, March 6, 1989

[Provo]

Work at service project this morning. Sister Marshall, our dorm custodian, assigned Marian and me to change the toilet-paper and cup holders for the entire dorm. So, we did that for 45 minutes. I phoned CES to inquire about the boxes being shipped and see about our visas. Mack Bowen was very warm and helpful, but Frank Bradshaw was cool. Elder Chapman was sick today--he is having trouble regulating his diabetes. The classes went well today. We got our first letter--from John and Brandon. So nice to hear from them. Barbara's pregnant = #28!

I wrestled with myself last night and with the Lord and decided to take Alma's admonition in Chapter 7. "Be easily entreated." I'm not going to kick against the pricks, but be easily entreated here and enjoy the experience as much as I can. There are 18 months to serve. We can serve part of them here. I'm sure we can enjoy part of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment