Thursday, December 29, 1988

[Huntington Beach]

Got a couple more obstacles removed from our list to get ready for a mission. We got our passport pictures taken (mine was pretty bad) and went to the garment-buying place to stock up on that important item. I fasted today—from last evening to this evening. The purpose was increase of awareness and spirituality, which I suddenly feel are not up to par! Also I need a blessing on my feet (ankles) and the language has me some worried. Oh! I hope we can receive this call, and respond properly. Now my great concern is that I won’t measure up.

Mike and Jerri and kids are on their way here this afternoon. We always worry when our family is on the road. They left shortly after noon. We get a call about 6:30 that they were on their way, but had to stop for a steering problem. We worried. They finally arrived at 12:30 am. We were so grateful to see them here safe.


Go to Original Journal pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment