Went to the area office and visited with Charlie Beckert for an hour. So good to be back at the old haunt. Good to chat with old associates. I saw Joleen Mason, our secretary, too. She’s a good friend. Then return to Marian and leave for Tucson. A good ride down there, with a little construction delay by Casa Grande for repaving. I took Donna to her dental appointment with Dr. Lew Leavitt in the afternoon, while Marian, the little girls, and Mary Ellen went shopping. Donna had her teeth cleaned and the upper left wisdom tooth pulled. It needed to come out because of all the soreness and pain it’s been giving her. Now she’s got a real sore mouth. We hurried over late afternoon to see the new home John and Mary Ellen are buying in NW Tucson. Looks great! Evening and Dinner with David and Peggy and their family. That’s such a neat little family—so loving and so fun. Peggy’s a great young woman and I love her. It was late when we started home but we were in no hurry.
Go to Original Journal pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment