Tuesday, December 27, 1988

[Huntington Beach]

No air-casts again. I think I’ll try to live without them (and take it real easy). I still am keeping my feet elevated a lot. Sort of a quiet day. We listened to the Portuguese tape several times and talked about our new life-to-be. Made appointments with doctors for our physicals and called Lew Leavitt in Tucson for our dental exam. He’ll just mail it back and next time in Tucson we’ll go in for a final checkup. Marian and I went to Cerritos Institute, talked with Ralph McAffee a bit. He thinks the call is great and sees no big problem filling in the gap. We shopped a bit at Cerritos Mall and drove home. In the evening Jeri Toyn called. Ralph had talked to her. She expressed a regret that we were leaving so soon. She has become a good friend these short months. I hope we can continue the contact. This evening I also stayed up late writing bills. Didn't want to go to bed. The euphoria of the call is still there (although no called received yet, of course).

Go to Original Journal pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment