I’m still trying, all I can, to keep my feet elevated. Whenever I’m stopped I’m sitting uncomfortably (sometimes) to get the ankles small and healed. Physical exam today by Dr. Kandel—for the mission. Marian got hers from a lady doctor. Got a Christmas card today from Jim Heap. How nice! Also I dug out my old books from Brazil—grammar, etc. Read a lot and relaxed a lot. Talked to Frank Bradshaw again, about the expectations in Portugal this time. It looks, from his standpoint, that we’ll be primarily CES, and they’ll pick up the tab on extras like extra baggage and boxes, extra mileage on the car, extra apartment space—things like that. Also, Marian will be with me where I go. Also I got with Gary Fuller, Seawind sales rep to talk about selling the townhouse.. He suggests keeping it—for investment. It’s a thought…
Go to Original Journal pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment