In to Porto and a good interview with President Copeland. He wants us to get ready and go up north here, then in 6 months or so go to the Lisbon Mission. I don't know if Dean McCook will wait that long! He gave us some more good ideas, and got me reanimado (re-excited). While we were waiting for the President, some men came into the office and introduced themselves. They were real estate and chapel construction people from Lisbon. what a coincidence—and what an old-looking guy! I'm glad I don't look that old!
At 1:00 we went to Chapmans place for lunch, then a drive down to the ocean at Matosinhos. We looked at the ocean, saw some overweight types getting some sun, and took a couple of pictures. Back at Chapmans. I got a history lesson from Sister Teixeira. We came home pooped!
No comments:
Post a Comment