Saturday, April 22, 1989
[Mesa]
Some more stuff around Mom's home. We shopped some. Met the Vanderpools at the drugstore. Mom's trying to trying to run us and showing her forgetfulness in the process. I've determined that it's probably not safe for her to be alone, but she's too stubborn to have it otherwise. After noon Marian and I went to Coolidge where we enjoyed Donna again and Susan's family. Shortly Dave, Mary Ellen and Mike and their families arrived. A nice dinner and enjoy-one-another time (There was an altercation, but I'm not going to expand on that—just try to help resolve it. This is part of the give-and-take of family life.). At the conclusion, we drove back to Mesa, to bring Mom Gibson home, spent the night in Mesa.
Labels:
David,
Donna,
Mary Ellen,
Mike,
Mission to Portugal,
Susan
Took place (mostly) in
Mesa, AZ, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment