Friday, February 24, 1989
[Provo]
Well, I spoke too soon. Serves me right! Today became a somewhat frustrating day and we ended up tonight quite discouraged. The Huntington Beach house is trying to get sold. Gary fuller called 2 days ago with an offer and I arranged for him to FAX the offer here for us to sign. Well, we heard nothing. A t 6:00 he called me and said he'd FAXed it about noon, but the office on campus—Family Living Center—didn't call us! Of course, all had gone home by then. No possibility until Monday! Darn it! Also, I'm spinning my wheels a lot, no real language help from the instructors. I'm having to set my own course. Finally, we had our first night class. That teacher is difficult for us. But she does her best, and I'm sure the Lord will bless us for our patience. But we're both a little low tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment