Thursday, February 24, 1977
Got to go back to Thatcher. Pres. Cecil of the Globe Stake called yesterday, wanted to meet with Glenn Brown & me in Thatcher, as he was there for a Boy Scout meeting. I had a good talk with Lund Johnson, our Thatcher principal. I didn’t get there ‘til 2:30. I spent the morning at home working on the coming house modification. Real windy again today. Our meeting with Pres. Cecil was basically concerning Franklin Stanley, our Indian (Apache) area director on the San Carlos Reservation. Pres. Cecil wants to make him branch president at San Carlos. Glenn and I are in favor—we want to do what’s best for the man at this point. Met again with Pres. Palmer on the Ft. Thomas building. Had a couple of bean burros there—hot! And good! Sister Palmer is always very gracious. Got home at 9:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment