Sunday, February 13, 1977
Dad Nelson and I went to Priesthood Meeting at 7 a.m. I introduced him to all the High Priests. Then we came home & I stayed with him and Mom Nelson while everyone else went to Sunday School. Someone has to be with them most all the time. We all went to Sacrament Meeting, however. Dean McCook of the High Council spoke. After meeting we drove out in the Foothills and looked at model homes. They are really nice. Dave & Peggy, Russell & Heather came over in the evening, bringing their friend Steve with them. They played guitar and banjo for a couple of hours. It was great! It sure is a thrill to watch David, my son, to perform—or do anything. He’s so cute. And he’s taking good care of his little family plus his church responsibilities. That’s great! I’m really proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment