Monday, January 31, 1977
This
begins the week that was. Now, a week
later, I’m writing about it! Working all
I can at getting the room ready for Mom & Dad Nelson. Working all I can at the office with my new
secretary. We’re killing rats down at
the office. Today was the PBSW rat. Jan Babcock is one fine secretary-she really
knows how to get things done!
Evening-just getting ready to start painting the bedroom ceiling (this
is an activity-type Family Home Evening).
The phone rang. Jan Babcock
needed a priesthood holder to come administer to her little new nephew who was
headed for the hospital. A hepatitis
infection. Belirubin (?) count at
21. Only 1 week old. Her family is all non-member, but they agreed
to our coming and administering. I
called Lincoln Goodman-he’s about the best partner for that I could think of,
then went by to pick him up. We went to
the TMC, waiting an hour to get in to see the baby, met the family, then did
the ordinance. What a little, tiny, baby.
Micah John Farrell. He was all
hooked up to machines and tubes. I felt
good about the administration.
(Projecting ahead, the baby’s count cam down to 18 by the time the
doctor got there Monday evening, he should have been kept 4 days in the
hospital, but only stayed 2. When the
doctor saw him again later in the week he was amazed. The power of the priesthood is fabulous).
Back home, I worked until late on doors, baseboards, furniture, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment