Saturday, June 14, 1975
Road Trip
Got up real early—left at 4:00 a.m. to take John to Bunkerville, Marian, Donna, Mary Ellen to Phoenix for a few days. We drove up to Nelson’s, then borrowed their car for the trip to Nevada. Our car has sporadic refrigeration problems, so we traded. Mary Ellen & Donna stayed in Phoenix. Marian, John & I drove up to Bunkerville, then left John for the summer to work at Hunt’s Dairy. He wasn’t too enthusiastic about it, but it is best for him to be employed. The trip was nice. The weather was good. The car worked well. It was a long day, but pleasant. Marian & I stopped off at my parents’ home to wish Daddy a happy Father’s Day. Then a few minutes at Nelsons. Then I bid them goodbye & came home alone. They’ll stay ‘til later on this week. I got home at midnight—pooped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment