Tuesday, June 3, 1975
Road Trip
Left early this morning for a 2-day trip. This one combination personal business, seminary business and pleasure! I needed to get alone for a bit. But I needed to see Bob and Jolyn Hall, too. I drove to Snowflake on a beautiful day. Had a nice visit with Jolyn & the kids there. She is a precious spirit! Then to Holbrook & see Bob at the courthouse. We’re concerned about wills & a trust fund for Donna. Bob’s sure a great person. After leaving him at noon, I drove down through St. John’s & Springerville to Alpine. There I got a room at a 3rd-rate morel & enjoyed the solitude-mostly! I did get a call from Bp. Blosk of the 36th ward in Phoenix. He has been approached by Julie Hinckman for welfare. I gave him what little advice I have. Great Scott!! I spent the late afternoon & evening reading & dozing. No room phone-no TV. But clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment