Sunday, July 2, 1989
Sabbath Day Trip
The Sabbath. A lot of study, Sacrament Meeting—actually it also was testimony meeting. Some real nice testimonies were borne by the members and 2 or 3 missionaries here. I bore mine! I could understand everything most of them said—part of what the other 2 said! It's coming—I sure pray a lot that I'll be able to understand this people. I had better finality w/ the speaking than before, too. Took a nap. In the late afternoon we took a drive. We went through Escapães to Feira, then thru Curujães to the Oliveira de Azeméis road and back. Study and journal and talk time in the evening. This has been a foggy morning, sunlit afternoon, then the fog settling back in after sundown. Cool and nice. We are hoping it would stay this way.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment